Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I am having issues trying to get into my Samsung account. It

Customer Question

I am having issues trying to get into my Samsung account. It has asked me to change password ***** I did, next it sent me a code which I put in, and it want a second code which I requested but didn't get it. It keeps saying it's calling me with the code but I am not getting the call so I am not sure what else I can do!
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

First, wait 20 minutes so the old reset code will be time out. Then open this site and reset the password *****> https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/MBR/resetPassword

Once done, check if you can sign in to your account.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate the answer bad or poor or anything and instead let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** keep you posted
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

You are welcome!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It's now coming up with s error message code (500)
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Can you try resetting from your computer?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

I will try that and keep you posted. It's really starting to get to me as I was up till 3am trying to sort it out!

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Thank you. Let me know if you have any difficulty

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Hi, sorry it's taken me all day to get around to the computer and it's making no difference at all! It is now coming up with

Two-step verification

To verify its you, click call me, which I do and nothing and the number isn't even mine so I am not sure where or who they are calling!

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 days ago.

I'm sorry, if the recovery numbers are not yours, then you won't be able to reset the password. Who created the account for you?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I created the account and I put my number in, so this is why I cant understand! it is not showing my number on the screen, that is why I am thinking its not mine!
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 days ago.

It is possible that you are trying to reset and access some other account or you entered wrong phone number.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No not all as I am getting the first code and or some reason it is requiring a second one and that is what I am not receiving
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 days ago.

It is only supposed to ask for one code, not two codes. Since this is a personal account issue, I'm afraid I can't check it from here. So you need to contact Samsung itself and have them reset your account from their side by answering the necessary security questions. Open this site --> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Click the Contact button at the bottom