Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Customer Service
Experience:  15+ years expertise in electronics,cell phones,smart phones
8287049

I am finding it impossable to pay my bill and have other

Customer Question

I am finding it impossable to pay my bill and have other problems with my account.
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: apple i-phone
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: SE
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been trying to up date my payment method on your web site
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was born in 1945
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 16 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having. Can you please tell me which website you’re trying to update your information on? I’ll be happy to assist as best I can. Thanks again!
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
O2 website
Thanks for the reply. Is there an error you’re getting updating your information, or are you just not finding where that’s done? I’ll be happy to assist on a remote session if needed. Additionally you can call 0344(###) ###-####for account help.Thanks again,