Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Is not my smartphone it's my Galaxy Tab e, 2 years, I have

Customer Question

is not my smartphone it's my Galaxy Tab e
JA: How long have you had your Galaxy Tab?
Customer: 2 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: I have tried everything but it says unfortunately Samsung keyboard has stopped apparently I've gone on Google account and there's no Samsung account left on my phone and I never cancelled it
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I just told you it wasn't my smartphone it's a Galaxy Tab e it's a tablet not a phone my phone is ok ok
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: You're not listening to my problems are you it's my tablet I'm not happy about this at the moment but you're not answering the questions that I've asked you
JA: I apologize.
Customer: How do I get my Samsung account back on my tablet when I can't use the keyboard because it says the keyboard is not working
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No no this better not my phone at my telephone phone up because I'm talking about my tablet I said look if you're not going to listen to me I'll just hang up up
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 12 days ago.

Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

This happens if the keyboard service/app is corrupted. Until we fix the keyboard, open the Play Store and then search and download Google Keyboard or GBoard. Then open and setup it. Once you did that, let me know and we can fix the Samsung keyboard issue.

Expert:  Ashik replied 12 days ago.

Hello there, Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

First, you can reset your Samsung keyboard and see if it helps. On your Tab, open Settings > Applications or Apps, then select All at the top. Now, find and select Samsung Keyboard, select it, tap Store, and tap Clear Data

This will reset the keyboard. Remember, if you have shortcuts saved on this keyboard, this will reset it as well.

Then check if it is working.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate the answer bad or poor or anything and instead let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.