Karuna Sundeep
Karuna Sundeep,
Experience:  Freelancer at Freelance
104179447

My iPhone 5s, My phone full so I can’t get chance to keep

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My iPhone 5s
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: My phone full so I can’t get chance to keep anywhere so I have deleted that moment and keep
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: But yesterday I show it’s gone automatically After 40 days
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I recover Those my new born baby photos
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have paid
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
163;5
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
163;22 as well
Expert:  Karuna Sundeep replied 4 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer.
I am Sundeep and I will try to do my best to help you today.
To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your photos. I know that can be frustrating.
Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Thanks for your question. To help me better assist you, please tell me

1. Do you have iCloud sync enabled on your iPhone ?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My phone 5s sir

Please let me know if iCloud sync is enabled on your iPhone.

If you accidentally deleted your photo or video, it goes to the Recently Deleted folder. Go to Photos > Albums, and tap Recently Deleted in the Utilities section. If you see the missing photo or video, you can move it back into your Recents album. Like this:

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

1. Tap the photo or video, then tap Recover.
  2. Confirm that you want to recover the photo.

To recover multiple photos:

1. Tap Select.
  2. Tap the photos or videos, then tap Recover.
  3. Confirm that you want to recover the photos or videos.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It was recently deleted item that deleted item gone automatically

Other recovery procedures

1. Recover from My Photo Stream

If you have deleted the photos from Camera Roll, the photos still remain in My Photo Stream. My Photo Stream keep photos that you took with your iPhone for 30 days. Remember, My Photo Stream does not support Live Photos. So you can restore only deleted still pictures taken from the device with this method.

To save photos to iPhone from My Photo Stream follow:

· Photos > Albums > My Photo Stream > Select the photos that you want to save

· Tap Share icon > Save Image.

· Next take back up of your photos with iCloud or iTunes

2. Recover from iCloud Photo Library

iCloud Photo Library stores all your photos in iCloud to make them accessible on all your iOS devices. If your iCloud Photo Library is turned off, then too you will not be able to see your photos in iPhone or other iOS devices connected on same Wi-Fi.

To turn on iCloud Photo Library on iPhone:

· Go to Settings > (your name) > iCloud

· Tap Photos

· Turn on iCloud Photo Library

· Connect to Wi-Fi and wait for few minutes to view your photos

3. Recover from Recently Deleted folder

Checked your My Photos Stream and iCloud Photo Library? Now look for your deleted photos in your iPhone’s ‘Recently Deleted’ folder. The deleted pictures remain in ‘Recently Deleted’ folder for a month in your iPhone. Post 30 days the pictures are automatically removed from the device permanently.

· Go to Photos > Albums > Recently Deleted

· Locate your missing photo and select them

· Click Recover at the bottom

4. Use software to recover permanently deleted photos for iPhone

Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone comes as a rescue when your photos are no more in the ‘Recently Deleted’ folder and you are unable to retrieve them from backup. The Stellar data recovery for iPhone is a do-it-yourself software that efficiently restores lost photos from iPhone 7. Especially designed for iPhone users, it is 100% safe to download and is free from any malware.

The software offers three ways to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone:

1. Recovery from iPhone
  2. Recovery from iCloud Backup

3. Recovery from iTunes Backup

Recovery from iPhone is used when you have permanently deleted photos from iPhone and do not have a backup too.

Select Stellar’s iCloud/iTunes backup recovery mode when you are unable to restore photos from these backup utilities. The other benefit of recovery through Stellar’s iCloud/iTunes backup feature is that it allows you to selectively recover deleted photos rather than restoring complete iPhone data.

Watch the video for step-by-step procedure to recover permanently deleted iPhone photos with Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone

5. Recover lost transferred photos from iTunes Backup

If you had set your iPhone backup to iTunes, you can recover lost photos from iTunes.

1. Connect your iPhone to PC/Mac

2. Launch iTunes on your computer

3. Select Restore Backup in iTunes. Choose the latest backup

4. Click Restore

Note: Remember, photos already stored in the Cloud, (My Photo Stream and iCloud Photo Library) do not save in iTunes.

You cannot recover photos ‘only’ from iTunes. It restores complete iPhone data replacing the existing one. To get back only the deleted photos, use Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone.

6. Recover lost photos from iCloud

If you have iCloud backup of the iPhone, restore deleted or lost photos from cloud backup. You have to reset your iPhone to factory settings to restore the photos from iCloud backup. So it is advisable to backup your iPhone’s data to iTunes and then go ahead with the photos recovery through iCloud.

Steps to restore photos from iCloud backup

· Follow Settings > General > Reset> Erase all Contents and Settings

· On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup

· Sign in to your iCloud account

· Choose applicable backup from the list and click Restore

· After the process ends, the iPhone restarts and recovers complete data including the permanently deleted photos

The Bot***** *****ne

You can recover lost or deleted photos from iPhone depending upon your device settings like enabling iCloud Photo Library or having iTunes backup.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok sir

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I have downloaded this link first I ll do tonight and get back to you please help this matter
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
iPhone 5s
Expert:  Karuna Sundeep replied 3 days ago.

Sure.

Customer: replied 24 hours ago.
Hi sir , I have downloaded stellar data recovery to my laptop let see
Customer: replied 24 hours ago.
I ll let you know later sir
Customer: replied 14 hours ago.
File attached (361G11G)
Customer: replied 14 hours ago.
File attached (373L4V4)
Customer: replied 13 hours ago.
Like that msg coming
Customer: replied 9 hours ago.
File attached (QTV6TZ7)