Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown,
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

My granddaughter *** had a letter saying she has a bill for

My granddaughter *** had a letter saying she has a bill for £87.35 outstanding. Unbeknown to me the money was taken out of my account. Because I did not know about this I got my bank to cancel the payment as I have no dealings with EE myself. *** went into the Eastbourne shop with me as I wanted to know why EE had taken the money from my account. The man on the door would not allow us to enter and refused cash that I said I could pay once I was told what it was for and said that I could only pay by getting the bank to release the money or pay by my credit card that was originally used. JA: I don't remember all the details now but it was places to check for a loose connection. I found it and that fixed the problem. What's the brand and model of your product? Customer: my credit card was destroyed that I believe was used fraudulently and I am not prepared to give my new card no to him. *** says she has never used my bank details for paying her phone and has always used her own bank to pay. I have had other payments taken from my account which I have not authorised so need proof that this is due. Your man at Eastbourne shop was so rude to me and *** that I will have no dealings with EE. I have tried ringing *** but as soon as I put in her EE number I get a message it is not an EE no. It is ridiculous that we cannot get any help on the above and now she has had a letter threatening a debt collection agency being involved . *** Grandmother to ***. JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone? Customer: It is an apple iphone JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far? Customer: Her phone was an apple iPhone not a smartphone and we have been trying to sort this out now for 1 month by her and the last two weeks for me JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: not at present

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, you will need to speak with EE directly in order to resolve the billing issue. If you are unable to reach them or you cannot resolve it with them then please contact your bank and file a dispute along with blocking their company from withdrawing from your account again.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please cancel the subscription and refund the £5
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Please refund the £5 paid and cancel the subscription as issue not resolved