Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I am unable to make or receive calls on my landline. No is

Customer Question

I am unable to make or receive calls on my landline. No is***********JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: BT4600 twin
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Problem started last week, Wednesday. I be feas
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Broadband seems to be ok, same line.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the modem the phone connects to for a signal (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the modem, turn it on and tell me please if the phone is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please