Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I’ve lost my contacts, IPhone 7, i don’t know I’ve just lost

Customer Question

I’ve lost my contacts
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: IPhone 7
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: i don’t know I’ve just lost my Contacts
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear that you lose your contacts. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

On your iPhone, open Settings > name at the top > iCloud and turn off Contacts option. If asked to keep or delete contacts, choose Keep. Then turn it back on and does it bring your contacts back?

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate the answer bad or poor or anything and instead let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Also, if you get an offer for a secure remote for an additional amount, please ignore it as it is an automatic offer from this site and not applicable to this question.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Not got contacts back yet
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

On your computer, open www.icloud.com

Click Contacts and do you see your contacts there?