Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown, Tech Expert
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Ive been onto 3 ive just swapped my personal number to my

Customer Question

Ive been onto 3 ive just swapped my personal number to my business phone but my message centre number hasn't changed which im not happy about its not gone over to my number and can't receive texts
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: Samsung s20 5g
JA: How long has this been going on with your S20? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ive had it a week tried replacement ive tried everything with 3 but no change n im not happy
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need my message centre number changing to my number not the the old sim number
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Joshua Brown replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Tap the Messages app icon from the Home screen

From the Messages main screen, tap the Quick Menu icon to view more settings

Tap Settings

Scroll down and tap More settings.

Tap Text messages

Tap Message center

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Yea done that you can't change the number

Have you tried a factory reset on the phone?

Expert:  Joshua Brown replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)