Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown,
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I need help to set up my iphone 11pro, i do not know how old

Customer Question

i need help to set up my iphone 11pro
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: i do not know how old is it
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: apple id
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: can you help me to set up
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Joshua Brown replied 14 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

You can look up the Apple ID here: https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

then reset the password *****: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Expert:  Joshua Brown replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)