Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Technician
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

I forgot my password for Facebook and trying to login on new

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** Facebook and trying to login on new phone. Also got new email address since I set up Facebook account
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: I can use my old phone but cannot login with my new phone
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: I do not have one
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that is it
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 6 days ago.

ATTENTION: Welcome to JustAnswer.com, I am Justin. I will be your technical support today.

I am reading your responses to Pearl, our Artificial Intelligence greeter, and submitting to you either follow up questions or an answer based on the information given. If you could start by giving me your desired resolution that will help us both.

Secure Remote Assistance is a one time extra fee.

Please follow this guide: https://www.facebook.com/help/213395615347144

Please let me know if you have any trouble.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. If you have any further questions or need further assistance please let me know. My goal is to give you the best experience possible!