Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

Using my iPad, I have been printing onto my HP envy printer,

Customer Question

Using my iPad, I have been printing onto my HP envy printer, but it has suddenly stopped printing. It has paper, ink and is showing connection to the mains and my wi-fi . Help. Pamela
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: my I-pad
JA: How long has this been going on with your Envy?
Customer: Just today
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I think it updated itself recently but I can’t tell you exactly when
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t think so. I just want to be able to continue printing! It stopped in the middle of a multi-page document.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket) as well as your wifi router and power off your computer.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the wifi router then the printer, turn it on and start your computer and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please