Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Several years experience in both smartphone setup and sales.
30759776

Wifi router pink light keep flashing, BT router, I have

Wifi router pink light keep flashing
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: BT router
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have reboot 12 times pink light keep flashing all are connected well but no Internet?
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am deaf can text with my Samsung galaxy phone my laptop is HP

My name is ***** ***** JustAnswer expert who has over 25 years of technical experience. I look forward to helping you, today.

From this point forward, if I say anything that is not clear and understood, please let me know. I know how difficult it can be to communicate via the website using simple texts.

Please, give me a few moments to look over your issue. I will respond below within the next one or two minutes.

You may press and hold the reset button on the back of the modem/router with a pin or bent paperclip for 15 seconds. After that is complete, you may use the default network name and password ***** connect.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Haircclip pink circle still flashing?

If you plug the computer directly into the router without using the router, does it work?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok

Thank you. Let's begin the Secure Remote Assistance session now.

You must run the remote application on a computer. (You can't run it on a tablet, cell phone, or an iPad.)

Following the instructions below will start the remote session on your computer:
--> Go to the computer.
--> On the computer, go to the following website: https://JasonJones.ScreenConnect.com
--> On the computer, on that page, enter the following two digit code: 39
--> After you enter the code, click the Circle/Arrow button next to the code box and run the program. When you do that, a file will download. You must open that file and allow it to run. If given a window regarding the running of the application, choose -Continue installing from outside the Store-

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ihave type your link on to the computer just keep delete said I am not on Internet?

In that case, the remote will not work.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Computer / router both are connecting

What does that mean?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My laptop HP cables go to into the back of router BT

Plug the computer into the MODEM.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What is Modem

It is the box that plugs into the wall and gives you Internet. The modem is what is in between the wall and the router.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
already connecting wall modem white

Okay, so plug the modem into the computer. When you do that, are you able to access the Internet?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No Internet at all even I can use it for solitaire game but no access to Facebook or email messages !

In that case, you will need to call your Internet service provider and report the issue to them. There may be an issue with your account.

Who is your Internet service provider?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
BT TROUBLE I CANT PHONE OR EMAIL ON COMPUTER ONLY EMAIL ON MY PHONE ?

You may call them using your phone.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am deaf cannot phone because I
Can't hear the phone

Who is your Internet provider?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Bt phone numberscor email address I will look on Google by my phone texting

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
u can't do anything then
Goodnight

They are the only ones who have access to your account.

The issue is that we don't have any access to your account.   For this reason, you must contact that particular company directly, in order to rectify this problem.

You are on the 'Justanswer.com' website, which is a paid question & answer website.   I am a user on this website, who is simply trying to help.

I noticed that my answer did not solve your issue. If you provide me with some information as to why that solution didn't work, we may continue working on the problem.  As a reminder, the ratings are for 'me' and for my help.  The ratings are not for the website.