Techabhi
Techabhi,
Experience:  Expert
112970849

When I go to answer a call on my mobile, it cancels out and

Hi! When I go to answer a call on my mobile, it cancels out and goes straight to voicemail. Also, I am finding some of my Emojis,keep finding some are missing. At the moment I have 3 which are missing. Can you help me please? Many thanks, *****: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Android
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For about 4-5 months with the phone and 1 month with the emojis. I have just come to you first! Thanks!
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: These are the 2 problems I have at present. Thanks!

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent paid Question and Answer support site.

I am Abhi with over 5 years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Repeated redirects to voicemail after a single ring, or none at all, could be an indication your number is ***** If you hear multiple rings before hearing the voicemail prompt, chances are the person has not blocked your calls but is just rejecting them.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you I cannot afford the £22. Is there any other way you can help me? Thanks!

We offer additional services at an additional cost for complex problems such as installation and troubleshooting. You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.

We can continue via chat without any additional charges.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you. Do you know why my phone keeps shutting off?

Please click on the below link for a better understanding.

Link:- https://www.technipages.com/fix-android-phone-call-goes-straight-to-voicemail

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you very much. I will have a look

ok

Is your problem is resolved?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No, because the instructions were to: ***** ***** then open the phone app and click on the 3-dot menu. We could not find the phone app or the 3-dot menu.

May I know the brand and model of your device?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Motorola. Model = XT 1622. Type = M1 B89

Did you try to reset your device?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'm not sure how to do that. Do I just turn the power off and on again?

Hard reset your Motorola XT

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
  2. Press and hold the. Volume Down button. and.
  3. From the "Boot Mode Selection Menu" screen, select. Recovery.
  4. From the "Android system recovery" screen, press and hold the. Power button.
  5. Select. wipe data/factory reset.
  6. Select. Yes -- delete all user data.
  7. Select. reboot system now.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
6. Says to "Delete all user data" Does this mean I will loose all my contacts?

yes, so please take a backup of every thing.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your help. If I pay the £22 can you take a backup for me of my contacts as I don't know what to do?
And can you fix the problems I am encountering in loosing the emojis as well as the phone calls problems, for the £22? So that you can then link into my phone?

Please save the contact in gmail.

Here is how to add contacts in Gmail:

1. Go to Gmail.
  2. Open the email from the sender you want to add to your contacts.
  3. Tap the three dots icon to the right of the message.
  4. Click Add to Contacts list and it will be saved instantly.
  5. You can edit details and add more information through Google's Contacts.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Do I have save each contact detail separately and individually, or will this procedure save ALL my contacts in one go?

Save all.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I did this but the menu does not have " Add to contacts list"

Please click on the belwo link for a better understanding.

Link:-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gpIcl5EiwI

Is your problem is resolved?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, no I'm sorry to say. I watched the link you sent but I do not have the "contacts to show" on my settings menu. All I have is: "sort by/name format/default account for new contacts/ about contacts" thanks
I hope I provided you with useful information.Your feedback is also more important to me.If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.And thank you for using Justanswer.com.Best Regards,Abhishek
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can you please tell me what I can do to get the "Contacts to show" link on my phone, so I can save my contacts. Thanks
On your Android device browse to 'Settings'. Open 'Accounts and Sync' and tap on 'Google'. Choose your Gmail account you want your contacts synced to the Android device. Toggle the 'Sync Contacts' switch 'ON'.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you very much for all your help and advice. I am very grateful

I hope I provided you with useful information.

Your feedback is also more important to me.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Abhishek