Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Customer Service
Experience:  15+ years expertise in electronics,cell phones,smart phones
8287049

I’ve recently subscribed to MSW pro but unfortunately I

Customer Question

Hello, I’ve recently subscribed to MSW pro but unfortunately I can’t seem to get any live web cams to work on my phone app.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Apple iPhone the live webcams worked yesterday
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 15 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having. I know it can be frustrating, but please give me a moment to review the details of your question and I will get back to you shortly. Thanks again!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok

Cameras are available for select areas, indicated with a camera icon on the location in the list. If there is an issue loading the camera, it is likely an issue with the camera within the select location. I would suggest trying a camera that is working on the website of the location. If it does not work, try deleting and reinstalling the application on your iPhone. Otherwise, you can open a support ticket by emailing***@******.***

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!

Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 14 days ago.