Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642
Software

can u help me? I am buying a new tower server for work and

can u help me?
I am... Show More
can u help me?
I am buying a new tower server for work and home - packard bell imedia s2885 running windows 8.1
I also have a laptop - hp pavilion running vista and office 2007
Can I load my version of Small business office 2007 on to my new server - or does it have to be office 13 ?
All my files are on office 2007
Show Less
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Office 2007 will work on windows 8.1 however depending on what license you have with it you may only be able to install it on 2 machines at a time.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.