Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

I am one of the thousands who have been locked out of my Hotmail

I am one of the thousands who have been locked out of my Hotmail account because they have either failed to send me a security code - or - sent it to the very account that I have locked me out of! How can I access my account without one of these stupid codes please?
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

I have Windows 7 - and yes.

Please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Doesn't seem to want to connect to your 'Join Session'

I'm sorry, are you using Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.? Let's try another way:

1. Please click on the website below:
  2. Then download / run the file when it prompts or shows
  3. Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the program.
  4. Do not close the program.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Working on issue, thanks.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much. s