Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

Since opening Microsoft Acc in Windows 10 all my files are

Since opening Microsoft Acc in Windows 10 all my files are now Read-Only, how can I change this (compatability mode)
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Go to remote

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.