Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.

Expert my question is: number of weeks now am having

hello expert my question is: for a number of weeks now am having problem accessing my email, it keep telling me my pass word or email address is wrong I have keep asking for code #sent to my phone to access my email.
last night I tried again I notice I was given a new outlook email add. fine but what has happen to the old one how can have access to those mail, and I need to make a more permanent password ***** I need to keep requesting a code #. please
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It appears you by accident created a new account, as if you have a new email address then this is a new email account.
Click on your name in the top right and then click on Sign out.
Then sign into your old account using the correct email address.
Are you able to then sign in?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello Richard the problem is not yet resolved I sign out for email add ******************* but when I try to get into my original email it says wrong password ***** email doesn't exist, what can I do

Ok, follow the steps to reset your password ***** my link below please
Once the password ***** been reset then use this new password ***** then sign into your account using the new password.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I reset my password ***** it says email or password ***** ***** is my email:*************** a Microsoft acct or Hotmail acct

what was the password ***** reset it to?As its the wrong password ***** entering.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I reset a new password: bin/78#pg

what are the last 4 digits of your phone number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

tell me the code it sent you please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

at 11:32 I receive this MSFT password ***** code and at 12:24 I receive(###) ###-####

ok, we took too long to do this Paulette and it times out
We will repeat the procedure.
tell me the new code it just sent you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I put(###) ###-####n and it says email add or single-code-use is wrong

ok, I was able to sign in, so your doing something wrong in the process as it works for me and I could see your emails.Try to sign in now with the password *****#pg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did it says this msft account doesn't exist, sorry for all the time its taking

its ok... but I cannot see what your doing wrong, and 100% the email exists and the password ***** ***** so your typing something in correctly.I know this for sure as on my side I can sign into your account no problemI offered to remove to your computer and then do this on your computer bypassing the mistake you are makingIs this not possible?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richard sorry I was signing into Microsoft acct which doesn't exist didn't know its different to outlook,so I use outlook and it respond I can see my email, ill try it again

You need to sign in using this email address ************* With password *****#pg If you do, it will work.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you so much Richard I think its fine now I got in, its still a bit confusing bec it keep telling me about Microsoft acct, I hope its ok from now on thanks again for your patience. paulette

It is ok now, you were just getting the details for signing in confused, after I fixed the sign in problem. Can happen and was a confusing problem, but you will be ok now Paulette, though any issues let me know here, this is no problem.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.