Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

We have freeserve and outlook on both desktop and laptop computers. Recently

we have freeserve and outlook on both desktop and laptop computers.
Recently we bought a HUDL 2, and successfully installed both servers.
Last week I changed the password ***** our Microsoft account. Desktop and laptop-perfect.
HUDL2 FREESERVE PERFECT, but outlook only receiving messages. Cannot send!!
The settings used are: for outgoing messages-- smtp port- 587:
security type-SSL/TLS(ACCEPT ALL CERTS): require a sign-in --yes:***@******.***: authentication- signed in with Microsoft.
incoming messages settings are:***@******.***: authentication-signed in with Microsoft: server- port- 993: security-SSL/TLS:
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message when sending an email message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?What's your Office / Outlook version, i.e., 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2001, 2013, etc.?The outgoing server should be (not you please make sure to use the following settings, and check:Outgoing (SMTP) ServerServer address: smtp-mail.outlook.comPort: 587 (if it does not work, try 25)Authentication: YesEncrypted Connection: TLSUser name: Your hotmail email addressPassword: Your password (it is case-sensitive.)- If needed, disable the email setting, if any, in your antivirus/security program, and check.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. as we are using tablet (hudl2) I don't know operating system. likewise with office/outlook version. have set the settings as you suggest but 'TLS' not available. options are: none : SSL/TLS : SSL/TLS (accept all certs) : STARTTLS: and STARTTLS (accept all certs). the hudl verifies STARTTLS but still cannot send messages without the message: Delivery status notification--Delivery to following recipients failed (sending message to freeserve account). security is Norton Internet Security-where can I disable email settings?
I'm sorry. Can you go to Settings -> Accounts, etc., and delete the hotmail account, then re-add it and check?If that does not work, delete the hotmail account again, but don't re-add it, then go to Play Store, then type / search for outlook, then download / install the official Microsoft Outlook app, then sign in your hotmail in the Microsoft Outlook app, and from now on, use the Microsoft Outlook app for your hotmail email.- If needed, press and hold the power on/off button on the tablet, then select the Restart option and check.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.