Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

I am getting a Norton pop up saying an error has occurred

I am getting a Norton pop up saying an error has occurred error code 8504,104 and i am unable to access my Norton scan facility as this will not open. how can i clear this and get my security working again.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows XP, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?When did this issue first occur?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows vista this occurred two days ago after downloading Norton upgrades.
Thank you. Please try the following fix:Solution #1:- Please try this first: click Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred, and check.Solution #2:- If that does not work, please download and run the Norton Removal Tool at the website below in order to remove Norton program:, then restart the computer, and it should let you reinstall the Norton program, then check.; (if needed, sign in your Norton account at the website to download/reinstall Norton.)If needed, please see more troubleshooting steps at the above website.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.