Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.

I am trying to locate a replacement software disc

I am trying to locate a replacement for the software disc that accompanied my Fujifilm finepix printer QS-7
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. All the software that FujiFilm Global offers for download, is here: so unless that answers your needs, there is no software-downloads-for-QS-7 available, really. You would need to contact FujiFilm UK to ask for ordering a software disc for the QS-7 printer.Contact them through