Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

1. After installing Windows 10 HP Solution Centre Icon flashes

1. After installing Windows 10 HP Solution Centre Icon flashes but does not present programme.
2. Microsoft Works Word does not print without resetting printer designation ie HP Deskjet F2480
3. Printer working ok, but unable to select operation through HP Solution Centre which normally shows 'Scan' 'Print' ' Ink Content Levels' etc.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Did all of these three issues start right after upgrading to Windows 10? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Thank you. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link: On the page that opens up, click "I Agree". Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.) I'll then be connected. Thank you.
Please accept my apologies - we seem to have gotten inadvertently disconnected during the restart. Please leave me a reply when you are back on, and I'll set up another remote session for you accordingly.
Please use the following NEW remote link this time:
Thank you for the remote session. Please allow the printer installation to complete after the restart, and then check if all of the printer functions work all right thereafter.
Please reply back to me using the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry no, printer still does not work. Have to reselect printer box to HP Deskjet f2480 each time.