Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

Having recently upgraded to Windows 10 I am unable to receive

Having recently upgraded to Windows 10 I am unable to receive Emails to my Yahoo account. Friends are getting a message that my Email address does not exist!
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, how do you access your Yahoo account? Via a email program such as outlook 2010? Or via your web browser?
And what happens when you try to send an email from your yahoo account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I access my Yahoo account via my web browser. I have been able to send Emails from my Yahoo account but not receive any answers.
ok, if you can send emails then the account is active.
Send an email to yourself, is it received?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect