Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.

I have a stock table in excel and I want to create a

Hello. I have a stock table in excel and I want to create a lookup of this entire table for 4-5 quick sort criteria. Can you help with a formula?
Hi there and welcome
Can I look at your file please?
Go to
Upload it, give me the link to download it and tell me exactly what you want done with the file please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You will see a table of data. I want to able to enter the OD and it populates other details from the table in the boxes below.
ok, checking now
so you enter 54, then what should happen in columns B, C, D ect?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I enter 54 in top box and it looks for wall in box 2 and grade in box 3 and location in box 4. is that clear? The table is just dummy data for now, but when finished could have 2000 rows. So I want the stock controller to find it fast in another tab quickly.
thanks, ***** ***** it now
This is done, and I attached it hereIf you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello. That works great and was extreamly quick. I/m very please.
Good to hear, let me know if you need anything else and please remember the rating via one of the stars or smiley faces then submit so I am credited