Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software

I am having a problem opening up a video editing program.

Hello, I am having a problem opening up a video editing program. I have been in touch with yourselves before. I hope someone can help me.
Hello and thank you for choosing'm very sorry to hear your having trouble, and I would love to lend a hand..What is the Video Editing Program called?And, what is the problem you are having?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have had five of your techs working on this so far this week. No one has been able to help me. I understand that it is one of the microsoft updates that is the problem. I am also concerned that it has cost me £1042.30 so far without any success.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The program is VideoStudio Pro X4
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The program will not open.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The amount should be £142.30
Oh my goodness....that is very frustrating!.Well, have you had a REMOTE SESSION to try and fix this yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes each session was by remote access.
And i assume the tech's attempted to UNinstall and then REinstall the VideoStudioPro, with no luck......Yes?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am concerned that I am charged even though the problem was not fixed. I have used other sites that only charge if successful
It is quite disheartening to hear that 5 techs before you, could not fix it.....and it is only upsetting the customer more and more.So i know your patience has been run im trying to be as thoughtful as possible.
YOu didnt have to PAY the other tech's if they did NOT fix the problem. YOu can get a refund
I dont do phone doesnt help.We can say waht we need to right here......and it keeps either one of us from accidently saying somethign we regret.
I know it may be abit harder to communicate back and forth if you are not proficient in typing......but I am patient, if you are.
I see ***** ***** helped you about 3 days ago.And he did a Remote Session that correct?Do you recall what he did on your computer to try and fix the issue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have your Screen Conect box which is saying you are waiting for me to respond. That has been on my desktop for several days . The name shown is JA-Rstrui. This sounds like someone else is working with me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One at least of your techs didn't attempt to fix my problem, and said he would connect me with someone else. At one point your tech was going through various updates to eliminate errors.
Please close down the OLD screen conect box completely, you dont need it anymore.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not received a phone call.
Yeah i saw that too.....the expert Tim C. said he was asking another tech for you. But then never came back, That was back on Feb 11th
Are you getting all my messages?If you scroll up, you will see where i stated that i do NOT do phone calls, because they do NOT help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is correct. I am confused as to why the ScreenConnect box is still available to me.
Having a novice computer user try to describe to me over the phone is a recipe for disaster
Okay, i think you are severly confused about how this all works
YOu just now accepted my Answer, which in turn charges YOU! becasue you are saying i have provided you the answer, and you are satisfied and done.So im pretty sure you did that by mistake.
Its not a bige deal, you can request for a refund, if I am NOT able to fix or help you..I read where you had this program working, and then Windows updated, and then the program would no longer work anymore..Which looks like it happened on or around Feb 10th or 11th.Is that correct?
It can be a daunting task to figure out WHICH windows update caused the issue that keeps the program from Opening..But an alternative, is to use a System Restore Point.Have you heard of this? Have you tried this?