IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

Where can I buy a cable to connect an hitachi digital camera

Customer Question

where can I buy a cable to connect an hitachi digital camera model number HOC-1296 to a dell computer
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hello! My name is***** order to connect your Hitachi digital camera with a computer, you need to use a standard mini USB to USB cable. It looks like this: PICTURE You can buy that cable at any computer store, or you can order it on-line. It costs around 3 pounds. Here are the direct links: - eBay: - Amazon: Let me know if you require any other assistance. Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below. If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.