Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.

How can I convert VMDK files to something normal that I can

How can I convert VMDK files to something normal that I can read on my laptop???? I am running windows 7. Thank you Malcolm
Hi there and welcomeThis file is a virtual computer. The VMware Player can play this.You can download it from the link below then open the file within the player to load the virtual machine. If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you