Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

I use MS Outlook emails on Windows 10. Today, the system

I use MS Outlook for my emails on Windows 10. Today, the system will not allow me to send/receive. A small window appears, headed Internet E-mail -***@******.***.
Under this is "Enter your user name and password ***** the following server"
Server is pop.tools.sky.com
User name is***@******.***
Password ***** I have forgotten this!
What can I do?
I can use My Sky to receive and send emails but I have lots of folders on Outlook. I can access these OK but I really want to get over this problem on Outlook.
I remember long ago setting up my outlook settings but I can't remember how to get to this facility.
David O'Gorman
01428 288198 Are you able to phone me?
Hi there and welcomeCan you please click on my link below and reset your Sky Passwordhttps://skyid.sky.com/resetpassword/mysky/Once you have reset it, then use this new password ***** outlook DavidLet me know please how you go
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Richard, it appears to have worked. But I had already tried with a Sky password ***** I had changed to this morning. So I don't understand why it seems to have worked with the new password ***** changed to again on your advice.
I'll keep my fingers crossed!
PS. My screen froze just now but got it back.
Your welcome!