Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.

The HP Tools security Manager has to be removed before I can

The HP Tools security Manager has to be removed before I can install windows 10.
Please explain how I manage to do this as I have several items to uninstall individually in order to complete this task

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a HP PROBOOK 6560bRunning on windows 7 professional

If you have gone to Control Panel > Programs to uninstall a program and found several items there that all have "HP Tools Security Manager" in the Name field, then you can just remove al of them, one at a time. Can you please list the names of these programs?

Please let me know if you have any problems with or questions about this advice. If I have solved your problem, I would appreciate a GOOD or an EXCELLENT rating. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JoelK,I have not been able to review or re-visit your response due to my working commitments.
I am currently working Night Shift maintaining the 25000 Volts supply system for Overhead Electrification Systems.
As soon as I manage to review your comments I will rate your response.
The request was to give guidance as to how to remove the software that was/is restricting windows 10 from installing onto my Laptop.
Did you give this assistance or just inform of what has to be removed?Everything has a cost- as does our time

I described how to remove the HP Tools Security Manager software, one item at a time. You expressed concern about doing this, since there were several items. I will be available to assist you whenever you are ready. This question will remain open for about a week, but it can be extended or reopened.