Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Not sure if I am asking this in the right section... I need

Not sure if I am asking this in the right section...I need to record gameplay using my laptop. I was previously using quicktime player on my MacBook and would love something similar but apparently that is not available for screen recording on a windows laptop.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

There are several screen recorder for Windows. Of course, most are commercial ones. Here are the few best screen recorders for Windows computers:

(The download button is at the bottom of the page)

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,