Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Suspect email scam on our address. Can you run a scan. Thank

Suspect email scam on our address. Can you run a scan. Thank you.

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Did this happen with your email address? If so, are you able to log on to that email account now?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm able to log on to it.

OK, who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc? Did they access your email account and send out bogus emails to your contacts? Any other issue?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
B.T.

Can I connect to your screen and check the account now?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

OK, please open up the following address on your COMPUTER:

https://www.fastsupport.com/690221293
Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

You seem to have declined to join the remote session by mistake, when prompted at your screen. If that was the case, please run the remote link one more time:

www.fastsupport.com/690221293