Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Software expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I used to be able to use the air web site no problem but

i used to be able to use the ryan air web site no problem but this week I've started to get:This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.
Try:Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
ReloadHIDE DETAILS

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. What is the website address?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
www.ryanair.com

Ok the message you are receiving is likely due to an SSL error on your end as the site is working on my end. Can you please tell me which version of windows you are using and which web browser?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
using chrome Version 63.0.3239.84 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Try the following. Hold down the windows flag key on the keyboard and press R to open a run box. In the box type inetcpl.cpl and press enter. Next click the content tab and then click clear SSL state and click apply and OK. After that once again windows flag key on the keyboard and press R to open a run box in the box type cmd and press enter. In the command box that will open type ipconfig /flushdns and press enter. Try the site again after doing the above.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thank you that has moved me forward excellent