RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  20 Years of Experience, 14 Years in Corporate America, 2010 Engineering Excellence Award.
46950319

I am looking to down load messages from messenger on my

I am looking to down load messages from messenger on my phone onto a file on my computer

Which messenger application are you doing this for? Is it for Facebook Messenger?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can you down load the messages from my phone onto a file on my computer?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
facebook messenger
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
when can you take control of my computer to assist me?

Sure before we proceed, I would like you try accessing messenger.com directly from your browser computer.

If you would like me to connect to your machine, you will need to follow this link: https://get.teamviewer.com/v12/s70345227 and install the software and provide Session code: s70-345-227

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have tried to allow you to view computer
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can you give me a time so that I can be in front of computer?

Let me know when you are back, I am available for the next 1 hour. I can send you a new session code. and Link as that one already expired.