John
John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Outlook E-mail problems - can receive - can't send?

Outlook E-mail problems - can receive - can't send ?

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you getting any error message in outlook also Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2007 -
Windows Outlook

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2ed40ce4-67ab-4b7b-93af-22683a4dab20 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Problem solved using remote support.Have a Great God Blessed Day.
If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/
Sincerely,
John