JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has used and supported a wide range of software from CAD, Microsoft, Accounting and EPOS.
75967336

I have just installed some CD accurate rip S/W on my PC

I have just installed some CD accurate rip S/W on my PC called dbpoweramp but I am finding it is running very slowly, CDs are taking anything from 15 minutes to 45 minute to rip.
There are many settings and I am not sure whether I have installed it correctly. Do you have anybody who is familiar with this S/W who could link into my PC remotely and check the installation.
Thanks,
Michael Chamberlayne
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Happy to connect to your machine and review the settings, when is a suitable time for me to connect

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Right now would be fine

Please click here to start the remote session.

Then click the green I agree button on the page and run the screen connect program which downloads.

As per our session the disks now appear to be running at x30.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you very much for your help and also explanations that have given me more understanding of the issues concerned.
Altogether a very satisfactory session.
Michael Chamberlayne
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello James,
Just to let you know that I have now managed to rip all my CDs in flac at speeds up to 38X. All very satisfactory.
Michael Chamberlayne

Glad we got your issues addressed.

James