syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified, Linux, 20 years experience
13852270

My Sky box has yellow light and also. It indicates that I

Customer Question

My Sky box has yellow light and also Green. It indicates that I have a problem MR001. Cannot get Tele to work.Would request your assistance. Regretfully I am confined to bed and without it I am lost.
Oliver Clery
Please.
Category: Software
Expert:  syseng replied 4 months ago.

My name is David.

Issues with blocked streaming media are often due to memory errors in the network devices that provide your Internet access. To rule out the network as the culprit, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes for the memory to drain. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up.

Since the Skybox was just recently working, I recommend a power reset on that as well, as that may resolve the issue. Unplug the Skybox power cord and unplug all peripherals. Then leave the Skybox for about 5 minutes to let all power drain. Then plug the Skybox power cord into a wall socket (not a surge protector or power strip) and then plug the Skybox back into all peripherals. Then power up the Skybox, and power down and power up the TV, and test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.

Expert:  syseng replied 4 months ago.

Did you still need assistance?