Ricky
Ricky, Computer Specialist
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

I feel a bit stupid but how do I add a to do list and a

Customer Question

I feel a bit stupid but how do I add a to do list and a calender to my desktops main screen .
Category: Software
Expert:  Ricky replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. Are you using a Mac or Windows computer?

Expert:  Ricky replied 2 years ago.

Whether you are using a Mac or Windows computer, I recommend using Any.Do. Any.do is a great app that has a Todo list, Calendar, and Grocery Shopping List, all built into one program that works on Windows, Mac, smartphones, and tablets, and is even compatible with Alexa. You can get Any.do here: https://www.any.do/

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have it but not sure how to put it on the screen
Expert:  Ricky replied 2 years ago.

You can't attach it permanently to the desktop, but if you click on Start at the bottom left and search Any.do, open the program. Then it will open and you can keep it up or minimized.