Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

My child’s christening and I wanted to set-up SnapChat

I am Planning my child’s christening and I wanted to set-up SnapChat filter to promote her big day. How do I do this?

look though the screen, but not many experts use snap chat. Your best bet is see a mobile phone technician.

Hi! My name is Josh and I will be assisting you today. Please note that it can take a couple of minutes for a reply while I review your response and type out an answer.

You can create a Snapchat filter here: https://www.snapchat.com/create

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert for over 10 years