Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I am having a problem with hthe new standard version of the

Customer Question

I am having a problem with hthe new standard version of the flight simulator. I only have two airoplanes available.
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Microsoft flight simulator 2020 standard verson.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft software?
Customer: it all seems to be loaded correctly, but there are only two planes
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what do I need to do.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your flight simulator question.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 days ago.

That is definitely wrong. The Standard edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 includes 20 flyable aircraft. (The Deluxe and Premium editions have several additional aircraft included.)

So: something is wrong with either the edition that you bought - was it by any chance perhaps a bootleg or illegitimately sold copy? I have to ask, because I think that might account for imperfect features in the install... - or else, something is wrong with the way that you installed it.

- Did you install it on a sufficiently resource-rich platform or computer? I am not sure how that would limit the number of airplanes in the install, but I have to ask, please.

- Did you have any problem with installing it, or interrupt anything in the install process that seemed to be 'frozen' or non-progressive? that would account for there being fewer airplanes than there should be.

Please think about the above, and let me know what you think. I will advise you further as needed. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you. That is fine. It is proper version but bought on eBay. I shall now go back to the seller about the problem . Thanks
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 days ago.

By all means! Some eBay sales are dubious, and caveat emptor ('buyer beware') does apply sometimes to such sales. Sounds like the right approach, in short.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
cheers Russell
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 days ago.

A-OK. Good luck with it! Expert Russell H. thanks you for bringing your question to the JustAnswer.com site.