Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I want to remove Curzon film from my apps because I can't

Customer Question

I want to remove Curzon film from my apps because I can't chromecast Curzon films from my laptop. I have no app for BFI and I can cast BFI films.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: Windows 10, I think
JA: Did you click Start and open the Programs control panel to uninstall the software?
Customer: Sorry, the App is installed on the television, Ishould have said...
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is you are using a Samsung TV, please follow the procedures described in this link below:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062169/

Simply click on the "Remove an app" section on the page for the procedures. If you are using a different TV brand, please tell me so that I can provide the necessary steps if the steps in the link above is not working or incompatible.

Thank you and I hope that helped. If you need further assistance, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am using a Panasonic tv. 40 GX 800 series. I can cast BFI films and youtube form my laptop without any problem. But both the laptop ('Cast device loading content....') and the tv ('Curzon Home Cinema Ready to Cast') hang up with these messages in backets....
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 days ago.

Here is the link for hiding unwanted apps from a Panasonic TV. They termed it as hiding since they cannot be uninstalled:

https://technical-tips.com/blog/tv/panasonic-smart-tv-apps-uninstalling-19843

Best regards,

Jess