Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Software
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

Why am I not getting my sms code from facebook as I am

Customer Question

Why am I not getting my sms code from facebook as I am locked out my facebook account
JA: Which Facebook product do you have?
Customer: What do you mean
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Facebook software?
Customer: yes i get to the point were it sends a code but it doesn't come through to me
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this is a new mobile but I kept the same number and when I locked on facebook had made me a new account but I don't want it i want to have my original account but I have forgot my password
Category: Software
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 8 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Facebook account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please do follow the steps in the below link to reset the password ***** your Facebook account.

https://www.facebook.com/help/213395615347144

If the account is not recovered using the steps in the above link, I suggest you to submit the form using the below link to recover the Facebook account. Facebook team will get back to you regarding the account recovery.

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890