SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

Second Opinion] I have been unable to access BBC i-player or

Customer Question

[Second Opinion] I have been unable to access BBC i-player or BBC Sport. Roku LT 2400x. FCCID TC22400x. Logged on to Home Page; scrolled across to BBC I-player ;got to programme selection; clicked on my selection ;then waited for the circling icon to complete; then informed that programme not available...try again...all without any luck at all

Category: Software
Expert:  SaloniM replied 3 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look

forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May i know the exact issue you are facing?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Please see the original question
Expert:  SaloniM replied 3 days ago.

You can directly contact the BBC support helpline at 0800(###) ###-####to resolve the issue.

The helpline is available from 08:00 to 20:00, UK time, on weekdays and 09:00 to 18:00 on weekends.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Saloni