Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, IT Supervisor
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

You helped last week and somehow I have found myself with a

Customer Question

You helped last week and somehow I have found myself with a membership which I did not agree to. I understood it to be a one off trial period of seven days. How do I stop these payments being taken out of my account?
Category: Software
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 5 days ago.

Hi Rei here, I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that. For billing concerns, please contact customer service at https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

On that same link, you can request cancellation of subscription. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Reid I can't do that as they are asking for a password ***** I haven'the signed up with them so obviously don'the have one.

I understand, I will escalate this to our customer service, I may not be able to reply to you after. Thank you.