NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Computer Tech
Experience:  7 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

Hellow someone using my Facebook account. Normal Facebook,

Customer Question

Hellow someone using my Facebook account.
JA: Which Facebook product do you have?
Customer: Normal Facebook
JA: What have you tried so far with your Facebook software?
Customer: Please help me
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yea I am still waiting for the code
Category: Software
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hellow
Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 8 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!

To find your forgotten Facebook password ***** a computer:

If aren't using a computer or the instructions above didn't work, please visit this link to start the recovery process:

http://www.facebook.com/recover.php

Didn't get the password ***** email or still can't get in? Fill out this form:

https://www.facebook.com/login/identify

• Enter the email address used to sign up for Facebook, choose Submit.

• Choose No longer have access to these.

• Enter a different email address or phone number where Facebook can contact you later.

• Choose Continue.

• Look close to the top, enter the full name of a trusted contact on your Facebook account.

• Choose OK.

• You'll need to contact three of the trusted contacts listed on the results page.

• Please ask each of your three trusted contacts to fill out this form to help you recover your Facebook account:

• After your trusted contact has filled out the recovery form, they will be sent a special recovery code.

• The recovery code will need to be entered into the recovery form so make sure they don't close that page.

• Now that the code has been entered, ask them choose Continue to finish their part of the verification process.

Still need help? You may still be able to get back into your account, fill out this form:
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890

• When filling out the form, please explain the situation in a calm and polite manner.

• Enter as many details and answer as many questions as possible to prove that you are owner of the account.

• Uploading a picture of your ID such as a drivers license or passport will help prove your identity so don't skip that step.

• The Facebook security team will verify your information and contact you in 1-5 days.

Thank You!

Nilesh