Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My ‘my Waitrose’ Card isn’t working, & I was advised my a

Good Morning! My ‘my Waitrose’ Card isn’t working, & I was advised my a Partner of Waitrose this morning, to request a new one, by ringing the Tel number on my card - but this too didn’t work! Hence my message to you online. Many thanks in advance.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I’ve absolutely no idea - it’s just the ‘my Waitrose’ Card that I use to unlock the Scanner, for scanning products as I go round the Store .....
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues.

For this concerns of yours, I highly suggest that you contact Waitrose & Partners through their website's contact portal to formally submit your request for a new card.

Here is the link:

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/help-information/customer-service

And this contact Page:

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/help-information/customer-service/contact-us

Thank you and I hope that helped. If you need further assistance, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you Jess. Have a great weekend, Finn

You're welcome Finn. I am glad I was able to help. Please remember to rate my service positively if you have time. The rating system is located at the top of our chat page.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess