Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, Software Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I have a HP ENVY 7830 how do I increase the print size as

I have a HP ENVY 7830 how do I increase the print size as having problems reading as to small print

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your printer. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know what kind of file ( word or PDF or any other document) you are trying to print?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

If the size of the printed text is too small, kindly change the font size of the page in the application you are printing from, and the text size settings can not be changed in the printer driver preferences and must be changed in the application you are printing from.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am trying to make my printer print the page So I can read itIs very small instructions

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sorry will have to contact latter ok

Okay, please feel free to get back to us.