Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

How to add another person, Sony bravia, About two years,

How to add another person
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Sony bravia
JA: How old is your Bravia?
Customer: About two years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Just checking. The tv is running through a humaxbox
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?
Customer: Since starting loading netflex on a tablet messing about with passwords
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Able to watch on our tv but not on our daughters in a different location

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Please provide more details about the issue.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Trying to use an already established Netflix account onto a tablet then confused with passwords. Still able to watch through humax box on main tv but not on daughters in a different location

Ok, first, on the tablet, have you downloaded the Netflix app?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Want to reset password
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No

Please ignore the optional offers.

Your Solution:

Please click the link below to reach the Netflix page. On there, fill out the information to reset the password:

https://www.netflix.com/LoginHelp

Regards,

Sheri