K Dismas
K Dismas, IT
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

Do I have to pay for this question? ms works 9, how much is

Customer Question

hi do I have to pay for this question?
JA: It's just a small, refundable fee for a 7-day JustAnswer trial. After that, it's a small monthly membership fee. What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: ms works 9
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: how much is it to get the question answered please?
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: MS works9 mail merge not working correctly - it all works but is only adding one name per page in left column, not all dirffernt names and address with multiple addresses as it should
Category: Software
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  K Dismas replied 20 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** JustAnswer,
I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But I'm here and happy to assist you today.

Take note: Please feel free to ignore the automated offers. These are premium services that are not free of charge. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.

Please click the link below and follow the steps.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I would but I can’t afford the money at the moment I would like to do this a little later is that possible?
Mrs Clewley
Expert:  K Dismas replied 20 days ago.

Here I know how frustrating it is for you but in your case, please click the link below and follow the steps.