Richard Kresslein
Richard Kresslein, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Youth Empowerment Volunteer at Peace Corps
98270431

I want to build a high quality platform where you could

Hello,I want to build a high quality platform where you could share educational videos and i have no experience coding. What is the best Wordpress Theme and page builder to execute such an idea and please do suggest anything that you believe that I could benefit from. Any additional tips and guidance to make this a reality would be greatly appreciated!Thank you very much for your time!

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. This will not be an easy site to create without any coding knowledge. It doesn't matter which Wordpress theme you can use, that is just for looks so pick what looks best to you. What will matter is the plugins. Here is a good Wordpress plugin to allow users to upload files: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-file-upload/

Otherwise, I would suggest linking to videos already uploaded to YouTube, as that will be much easier and faster, or hiring a web designer.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thank you for your response. I will be sharing the content, not the users and users will be able to watch the videos. Any suggestions for this type of platform?Thanks alot !

Okay, in that case you don't need any plugins. Wordpress allows you to upload video and create pages with each video or multiple videos. Simply installing Wordpress and using any theme you like will work for this.