Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  15+ years experience in troubleshooting
8287049

I have Photoshop CS5 which I bought many years ago and which

Customer Question

I have Photoshop CS5 which I bought many years ago and which is all I need for my photography. I recently changed my computer and tried to load up CS5 and it won't let me! It does all that I need and always has done. Can you help me to download it please?
JA: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?
Customer: trouble loading it on to my new computer (sorry, old computer upgraded to Windows 10)
JA: What Adobe model do you have?
Customer: It is an old model CS5 which is all I need
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: on and off for a few weeks. I have tried the usual way to upload a programme
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of....
Category: Software
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 2 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having. Unfortunately, support for CS5 ended in May 2017, and CS5 is not compatible with Windows 10. Since you’ve upgraded your operating system, you’ll also need to upgrade Photoshop. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!